How To Export PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is it possible to export a macro-enabled PowerPoint presentation as a PDF whilst retaining the macro functionality in the PDF?
Microsoft Excel MVP Ron de Bruin has sample code to save a workbook, worksheet or range of cells as a PDF at Create and Mail PDF files with Excel 2007/2016 I added a calling routine to pass the first PivotTable on the active worksheet to Mr. de Bruin’s code. The code will display a file browser and ask you for a filename. If you know the filename and path in advance, see the comments in Mr. de Bruin’s sub RDB_Range_To_PDF
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Export PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Export PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Export PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Export PDF: All You Need to Know
If you wish to see a list of everything that VBA can do, click on this link.