Export PDF Document Online
How to Export PDF Document Online
When do I need export function?
Our export PDF document online option is very useful for everyone who deals with forms or tables and does not want to spare time for search and downloading some additional software.
The blanks can be exported in the number of cases:
- The form or template is completed and it is necessary to save in the other format.
- You have found the PDF form on our website or on the Internet and you would like to export it in some other format.
- It is faster for you to extract several documents together at once.
Once you have created the sample, you may need to receive some textual or table data from it. You can save PDF as Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
How can I export documents from PDF?
The export function is available in several ways. This tool can be used according to the following instructions:
- If you created the sample in the editor, then you have to use the arrow near the orange “Done” button. It is located on the right top corner.
- You will see a small sub-menu. Select the button with the floppy disk icon. Click on it and select the necessary item.
- Here you will see printing, and save in PDF or Word. If you prefer to print only the information you have filled in, put the check mark in front of the “Print content only” item. It will help you to correctly print the information on the paper blank.
You may also transform several files at the same time. It can be done in a few clicks.
To do that successfully you have to follow the next few steps:
- Use "My box" folder and point out all the necessary samples.
- Secondly, click on the “Save as” option in the left-side menu.
- Next, the new box will appear on the screen. It will propose you to choose the format you want to have.
- Click on the icon you prefer and your files will be successfully saved.
Note, that in most cases your computer saves all the downloaded files in the default folder unless you indicate some other. Additionally, the document you have created can be shared with other people in a different way. You may send it by link, SMS or attach it to your e-mail. In addition to that, the document can be sent to the signature. You may also protect your document by adding the security verification of the person that opens it.
Video instructions - Download Edited Files As PDF
Instructions and Help about Download Edited Files as PDF
Hey guys welcome back to another techguru video today we're in Dropbox so I'm going to be showing you guys today how to upload a file to Dropbox and then once you've done that how to share that file with multiple people so Dropbox if you do not know is a file sharing program or service I'm sorry that allows you to upload files to the web or the cloud whatever you want to call it and then share those files amongst peers workers school mates whatever that may be so I'm going to show you how to do that today so the first thing obviously is you need to you know have a Dropbox account it's free there is a premium version but you can get so much storage for free so go ahead and enter your email and give them all the information they need and go ahead and get a Dropbox account once you've done that log in to your account what we're going to want to do is once you're logged in in order to upload a file to Dropbox and get it on the cloud to share with someone you'll need to go up here to where you see the upload tab or uploading link right here has a blue addition symbol and then a little blank piece of paper click on that upload button and then it will say choose files click on that choose files option there and then what you'll do is you just go on your computer and wherever you find a file that you want to use you can just go up here and find that file and then once you have go ahead and click the Open button there or upload and then also gives you the opportunity to add more files if you've decided you want to add more after uploading the first one and then once that file is uploaded you will then see a little green check mark right there beside that file and then click done now as you can see here I have that file that i just uploaded and it's in blue there which means I have it selected now I want to show you guys how to share a file via Dropbox so let's say you want to share a file with a person that you're working on a project with but they live hundreds of miles away how do you do that all you do is go ahead and highlight the file that you want to share it'll turn blue or light blue and then you go ahead and see something that says share link up there you'll see the little link image there right beside it click on that button there with the file that you want to share select it and then once you do that you'll see a few different options come available to you you're going to need to then type their email into the box.
What Our Customers Say
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.