How To Export PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
I have been texting my girlfriend for the past 9 months. I wanted to backup all our chat in a single PDF, but WhatsApp exports only about 2-3 months of chat. What should I do?
Whatsapp creates a backup file everday at 4.00 AM. If you haven’t created a backup file manually, Every chat after 4.00am of that day will be lost. But you can recover all the chats occured before 4.00am. When you install whatsapp again, it will ask whether to restore your old chats, thats the only chance to recover your old chats untill next days 4.00am. Even if you reject to restore chats at the time of installation, you still have chance till next 4.00 am. All you have to do is reinstall whatsapp again. There might be other ways too, its the one I know.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Export PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Export PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Export PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Export PDF: All You Need to Know
Also, if you cheat she could come back to you, and it would be a new start. But she has already told you what she had already told you, so why to read her conversations, how would you know if she is cheating on you? If you want to know whether your girlfriend is cheating or not you just have to ask for her phone, what happens when you ask for it? It is not right to force your girlfriend to give up her privacy when you don't feel it will do good for her and her relationship with you.