How To Export PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How would you add a custom feature in SolidWorks that exports all the parts of the assembly in STEP and the drawings in PDF?
Mates are actually tools provided to assemble components (part) in assembly workbench. There are three types of mates available in Solidworks - STANDARD MATES - geometrical constraints like COINCIDENCE, CONCENTRIC, TANGENT, DISTANCE, ANGLE. These are simply used to position parts relative to each other. ADVANCED MATES- usually used to provide some relative motion between parts and also for quick placing of parts. For example Width Mate is used to place part between the selected width which using Standard Mates will take 2 or 3 connections. Mechanical Mates- there are mates like GEAR, CAM, SCREW, UNIVERSAL JOINT which are mainly for applying Mechanism which as a mechanical engineer we have learned in Theory of Machines. At last learn the software you will have better understanding and also lot of fun in designing.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Export PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Export PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Export PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.