Export PDF Pages As Images
How To Export PDF Document Online
When do I need export function?
Our export PDF document online option is very useful for everyone who deals with forms or tables and does not want to spare time for search and downloading some additional software.
The blanks can be exported in the number of cases:
- The form or template is completed and it is necessary to save in the other format.
- You have found the PDF form on our website or on the Internet and you would like to export it in some other format.
- It is faster for you to extract several documents together at once.
Once you have created the sample, you may need to receive some textual or table data from it. You can save PDF as Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
How can I export documents from PDF?
The export function is available in several ways. This tool can be used according to the following instructions:
- If you created the sample in the editor, then you have to use the arrow near the orange “Done” button. It is located on the right top corner.
- You will see a small sub-menu. Select the button with the floppy disk icon. Click on it and select the necessary item.
- Here you will see printing, and save in PDF or Word. If you prefer to print only the information you have filled in, put the check mark in front of the “Print content only” item. It will help you to correctly print the information on the paper blank.
You may also transform several files at the same time. It can be done in a few clicks.
To do that successfully you have to follow the next few steps:
- Use "My box" folder and point out all the necessary samples.
- Secondly, click on the “Save as” option in the left-side menu.
- Next, the new box will appear on the screen. It will propose you to choose the format you want to have.
- Click on the icon you prefer and your files will be successfully saved.
Note, that in most cases your computer saves all the downloaded files in the default folder unless you indicate some other. Additionally, the document you have created can be shared with other people in a different way. You may send it by link, SMS or attach it to your e-mail. In addition to that, the document can be sent to the signature. You may also protect your document by adding the security verification of the person that opens it.
Video instructions - Export PDF Pages As Images
Instructions and Help about Export Pdf Pages As Images
Hello everyone in this session we are going to learn how to export pdf pages as images let me start with the scenario if you see on my screen i am having a pdf file with the name of images and text.pdf now i want to convert this entire pdf or particular range of the pdf i want to convert them into the images how can i go ahead and do that by using your pass studio let me switch to your studio now if you see in the activity there is one of the activities that we have to convert pdf pages into images that is export pdf pages as image activity now i will show you how to work with this activity as part of the session now let me go to the project i'm going to create a new sequence by clicking on add sequence i'm just going to give it name as pdf as images let me click on create now i'm going back to the activities and then anyhow that we are going to work with the export pdf page as image activity right now let me drag and drop this activity onto the panel and then we'll see the properties first on the right hand side i'm having the property that is file name that which file that i'm going to work it out and then from this file name i'm going to create a image files right file format that is called output file name and then i'm having the input image dpi nothing but digital pixels number of pixels that i can go ahead and give it as uh you know 96 or 150 or 300 and the page number from which page number to which page number that you want to convert them as images now if you see these are all the text that what you have if you see over here this is all the text if you're going to select this in such a way nothing but this role the text that is the third page right now i'm going to select the same thing what is the input file let me go ahead and browse it that i'm going for the pdf documents and i'm going to select images.txt file now from this pdf we are going to create an image based on the number correct now where is the output that have to store let me go to browse for the files and then in the output that i am going to give it as output dot image format so because of we are going to convert into the image right that i'm going to give in png format that's the reason i have given at output output image dot png let me go ahead let me save it and then if you see the page number the input we are having image dpi you can select out of this option 96 150 ...
What people say about us
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.