How To Export PDF on the iPhone
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Export PDF on the iPhone with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Export PDF on the iPhone.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Export PDF on the iPhone with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Video instructions - Export PDF On The IPhone
Instructions and Help about - Export PDF on the iPhone
Hi guys, I got some comments and emails from the viewers who would like to know how to export text messages from iPhone to PDF. I know it sounds simple, but it’s not. There is no official app from Apple that lets you do that. So, in this video, I will show you two easy ways to export text messages and also the iMessages from iPhone to a PDF document. [Intro Animation] In the first method, I will use a tool called “iOS Messages Transfer” to export my iPhone text messages to PDF. You can check the description text to get this tool for your computer. If you have a Mac and you are having trouble installing this app, then locate the installation file of the app, right-click on it and choose “Open” from the menu. Now, let’s connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable. Within a few minutes, the app will start reading your iPhone text messages and load them on its user interface. As you can see here, software has loaded all my text conversations. If this program is not detecting your iPhone even after 25-30 minutes, then please backup your iPhone with iTunes or using the Finder if you are a Mac user. You can click on contact name or phone number to load all the text messages from a particular contact. If you want to save any attachment or media file from a text conversation, then you can double tap on it and click the “Save” button. In order to export a iPhone text conversation to PDF, you need to click the “Copy” button, select Backup Type as “PDF” and click the “Start Copy” button. This is the PDF file that has all text messages that I just exported using the app. If you look carefully, then you will notice contact details...
What Our Customers Say
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.