How To Export PDF and Send online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Export PDF and Send with minimal effort on your side:
- add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Export PDF and Send.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Export PDF and Send with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
- Edit & review PDFs online
- Convert PDF to Word
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No installations. Try Now!
Export PDF And Send
Export PDF and send
Hey what's up everybody so welcome back to another tutorial and in this video i'm going to explain you about how we can attach the pdf file with the mail right so all the steps that i'm going to do right now all from the scratch all from the step to step procedure so just want to go through what i did before so this basically form help us to generate the pdf file so i just want to show you real quick that i once i click on here the customer saved successfully inside the database already i believe i want data and now if i go to my storage and that's where you see that the pdf file is generated now and this could be very much helpful for you once you're generating something that are very important files so make sure you have those files um attached with your mail so these are the steps these are the things that are very important so i'm gonna go all from the scratch so let's jump in and get start inside the code so here i'm going to show you inside app http controllers that we see that we have a customer controller already generated and now right over here this is the customer save that help us to save the data and down here the load view method which actually generate the load view of the pdf and we can save this inside this directory and this is the response that we see right now what the next thing that i'm going to do is a very interesting step so let's just start falling with that i'm going to cut this out right over here and down here i'm going to apply here a condition that if that...